Welcome To MUST Alumni!
MUST Alumni Association (MAA) was established in 2010 with its first chairman, Engr. Muhammad Waris, Associate Professor, to work for Alumni development at MUST. Alumni Association is working to bring all Alumni on a single platform. MAA is a partner to MUST, its students, and the community, it has the potential to serve as a resource for the advancement of the University, support and mentoring students and for the professional development of its members. Its aim is to build lifelong Alumni relationships with MUST centered around loyalty, mutual support, and growth. The MUST Alumni - with graduates from all academic programs - forms an integral part of the University. This growing body will prove a rich resource base for the university with its huge reservoir of diverse talents and expertise spanning over areas like management, engineering, information technology, economics and sciences. The Alumni Office provides an interface for the alumni with the University in connection with the assistance that an alumnus may require, for example, placement services, consulting and others. The Office also works closely with the individual alumni aiming to achieve the following objectives:
- Promoting a strong relationship between Alumni and MUST.
- Encourage the growth of MUST in terms of its academic, administrative, cultural and extracurricular activities through appropriate programs.
- Maintain an effective Alumni database, keep its records up-to-date and provide its access to all university users.
- Provide financial support to MUST and its programs through a fund being maintained by an Alumni fund account.
- The Office ensures that a good communication link is established amongst the alumni as well as between alumni and the University.